PAPER PRESENTATION RULES
- Contest is open to regular and undergraduate Engineering students.
- Maximum two authors per paper
- Entry fee Rs. 300/- per team
- Authors should send soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .on/before 15th September 2011.
- It is mandatory to mention GROUP in subject of mail. E.g. Group C for Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- No registration fee before selection of paper
- Authors of selected papers will get intimation regarding selection through email on 18th September 2011.
- Authors of selected papers must register their names on/before 23rd September 2011.Authors must submit hard copy of paper at the time registration.
- Authors should follow IEEE format. Abstract (200 words) , Main paper 10 pages max. Text- MS word, Times new roman, 12, single line spacing, margin 1” for left, right and bottom.
- Demand draft of entry fee should be sent in the favor of “Principal, Annasaheb Dange college of Engineering and Technology, Ashta” on State Bank of India/ IDBI/ bank of Maharashtra payable at Ashta as a non refundable registration fee.
- Entry fee in the form of Cash is also acceptable.
- Maximum 10 min. will be given for presentation, 3 Min. for Q&A.
- Lodging and boarding facility will be provided on prior intimation.
- No on the spot registration